[1970-1978] Early Childhood- Bruce Alan Wayne was born in a rich family, as the second child of Dr. Thomas Wayne and his wife Martha, with his older brother Thomas Wayne Jr. as the sole heir to the Wayne fortune. As a kid, he had a fortunate childhood; he was always praised by his parents for his natural intelligence, good looks, and athleticism. During this time he also got really close with his older brother and the family butler Alfred Pennyworth, he considers him as a role model, and as the sole reason he strives for the best. When Bruce entered kindergarten that is when he met his longtime friend Thomas Elliot, as well as his childhood sweetheart Julie Madison. During this time his parents also initiated more family gatherings, so that Bruce may get to know and interact with his cousins more. One night when the Waynes were expecting a new younger brother for Bruce and Thomas, his mother was quickly rushed to the hospital, but due to some complications they had a miscarriage. Because of this, they started to pay more attention and spoiling their two kids a lot more, Thomas heavily disliked this, while Bruce enjoyed every last second of it. But unfortunately this small yet short fortune that Bruce was currently experiencing had to come to a sudden stop. When they went down an alleyway in Park Row, a petty criminal named Joe Chill suddenly held the family at gunpoint, not wanting any more trouble, Bruce’s parents offered everything they had, when the clasps of Martha’s pearl necklace got stuck, Thomas abruptly moved to help his wife. But the mugger got spooked and accidentally triggering the gun causing Thomas to be shot, his wife held out a scream, then another shot was fired. Angered by this Thomas jr. attempted to attack the mugger, while attempting to defend himself, Chill fired one last shot, seeing that the bullet may hit Bruce, Thomas intercepted it by blocking the bullet with his own body, Horrified of what he did, Chill fled the scene, leaving a traumatized Bruce Wayne all alone in the alleyway. With his dying breath, Thomas uttered his last words "Remember Bruce, Justice not Vengeance"
[1980-1984] School Days--Missing Data--
[1984-1993] The Training- Having his eyes opened to the crime and corruption that Gotham showed him. He dedicated his studies, in attending universities like Cambridge, The Scorbonne in Paris, and Berlin University of Science to expand his knowledge on forensics and criminology. In 1986, he travelled to London to train under great detectives like Harvey Herris and Dan Malory, he also paid a lot of money to train under the current heavy weight champion at the time Theodore Grant. In 1988, he later travelled to Italy, to train under a sorcerer disguising as a magician named Giovanni Zatara. Under Zatara, Bruce managed to learn a couple of techniques in escaping several traps, tricks and illusions. He then continued to train under several masters in South America, Australia, and other European countries. Bruce then decided to travel east in 1991, his first stop was in the Himalayan Mountains. That is where he would train under Shihan Matsusa, under Matsusa’s teachings, Bruce would further hone his skills in martial arts and as well as having full control of his own body. Impressed with his development, Shihan would send Bruce to Korea, to learn under Master Kirigi. During his time with Kirigi, he would eventually master every known traditional Korean fighting style in just under a year. At the age of 22, he would return to America, and reunite with Andrea. The two immediately started hooking up, and started a whirlwind of romance. Bruce even proposed to her during New Year’s Eve of 1993, but unfortunately due to family reasons, she couldn’t accept the proposal. Heartbroken, Bruce decided to continue his training, with the FBI, but leaving just 6 weeks after his application. That is when he met a man named Henri Ducard.
[1993-1997] League of Assassins--Missing Data--
[1997-2003] Batman- Upon his return to Gotham in mid-summer of 1997, he made sure to make his return known to the press, in order to make it harder for the vengeful League to get him. He rekindled his past relationships with Alfred, his Uncle and Kate. After seizing his company back, Bruce figured to use the skills he honed during his travels to fulfill his dream of ending crime in Gotham, figuring that the police don’t work on the wicked anymore. He decided to create a persona that will resonate with all the criminals of Gotham, using an old legend that his parents told him as an inspiration. He became the force that Gotham needed. He became Batman
Powers and Abilities:
Peak Human Condition- Through intense training, specialized diet and meditation, Batman represents the absolute pinnacle of human physical prowess, his physical attributes exceed that of an Olympic-level athlete that has ever competed. His strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes, senses, healing and endurance are all at near peak perfection. Since the age of 15, he has gone through serious rigorous exercise and training to achieve this type of body.
- Peak Human Strength- As part of his rigorous training exercise, Batman can bench press for over 1000 pounds.
- Peak Human Durability- He is able to withstand being stabbed and shot multiple times, as well as beatings from meta-humans such as Killer Croc, and withstand a few blows during a brief tussle from Wonder Woman despite her vast superhuman strength.
- Peak Human Agility- He can flawlessly coordinate his body with perfect balance, flexibility, and dexterity. His main phase of movement is parkour, which he learned in France and uses it to scale the cities rooftops in an acrobatic manner.
- Peak Human Reflexes-Batman’s reflexes seem superhuman, because he can even keep up in dodging and blocking gunfire, he even managed to catch one of Green Arrow’s arrow mid-flight.
Mastery of Fear- It is widely known that Batman has the ability to instill fear in others, even the people that know him best are intimidated by him, Batman regularly forces common criminals flee in terror, despite there is no evidence that he would actually kill anyone. Even those who aren't afraid of the likes of Superman fear Batman
Master Detective- Bruce is capable of observation, forensic investigation, and inductive and deductive reasoning of the highest caliber. Human intuition is one of Batman's most effective tools.
Stealth- Due to his training with the League of Assassins, he has a mastery over disguises and stealth, and is capable of breaching high secured facilities without getting detected.
World Class martial-artist- Over his travels batman has mastered a variety of fighting styles from Jujitsu, Boxing, Judo, Muay Thai, etc.
- Batsuit- Batman's costume is composed of Kevlar and a small percentage of titanium; it is bulletproof and resistant to most forms of attack (explosions, blunt trauma, falls, etc.) It is also flame-retardant and insulated. The gloves and the boots are reinforced to nullify the impact of punches and kicks. Batman's gauntlets have retractable metallic blades on their sides. The cape is extremely light and can be used to glide long distances. The cowl is composed in small part by lead, which shields Batman's face from identification via x-rays. It has also an infrared viewer and auditory sensors. The cowl is outfitted with security systems (aggravating gas, electric blasts, etc.) like the utility belt. The mask is also a transmitter-receiver.
- Utility Belt- Batman keeps most of his personal field equipment in his iconic yellow utility belt. Over the years, it has produced plastic explosives, nerve toxins, batarangs, smoke bombs, a fingerprint kit, a cutting tool, a Grapple Gun, and a re-breather. It also contains its own automatic security systems.
- The Fleet- Batman over the years has obtained different vehicles, for different purposes, from the heavily armored batmobile, to the slick batcycle that can keep up with the fastest of vehicles, and many more.
- Only Human-Batman may have all of this skill, weaponry and gadget, but unlike his teammates he is only human, and you can injure/kill him like one.
- Physicality: B
- Occult: B
- Expertise: A
- Combat: B
- Strategy: A+
- TOTAL RANKING: High Threat
[Trivia & Notes]
- --Missing data--
- Bruce doesn't have any familial ties to Adeline Wilson/Kane in the comics