The Superhuman Threat Analysis or the STA is a system that Oracle created alongside the Operator and the Director in order to keep the super powered beings of the world in check. This system allows the Justice League and the United Nations to determine how strong or how dangerous certain individuals are.
The system works by grading and examining each of the user's powers & abilities and trying to determine possible weaknesses that they may have. Then separating them into tiers with S being the highest and E being the lowest
- Physicality- It determines the individual's physical prowess and capabilities, from their physical strength, durability, endurance, dexterity, athletic nature and overall health of the body.
- Occult- It determines the esoteric knowledge of a person's connection to magic and psionic abilities, as well as an individual's access to certain relics and artifacts that has connections to the supernatural. It may also include an individual's resistance to magical/psionic attacks
- Expertise- It determines the individual's overall knowledge and versatility with his/her own powers & abilities, it may also include the knowledge of knowing the weaknesses and limitations of certain individuals.
- Combat- It determines the overall combat prowess of the user, from weapon training to hand to hand combat
- Strategy- It determines the overall intelligence, cunningness and strategic capabilities. As well as their ability to lead and inspire a group of individuals
The grading system for each category goes as follow
- S - Master (Levels 10+)
- A - Expert (Levels 9-8)
- B - Proficient (Levels 7-6)
- C - Competent (Levels 5-4)
- D - Experienced (Levels 3-2)
- E - Novice (Levels 1-0)
The grading system determines the overall capabilities of the person's threat/expertise of each field, if a tier level either has a + or - it indicates that they have the ability to improve on that certain field wether it would have a large impact (+) or just a minimal (-) impact
Overall Threat Ranking
After the individual has been graded in each field, their overall threat level is determined and it goes as
- No Threat- This level must have an overall threat ranking of 12 below, such individuals are usually not much of a threat
- Low Threat- The level must haven an overall threat ranking of 13-20, this determines that the individual is not likely to become a threat, these individuals can usually be apprehended by the police.
- Moderate Threat- This level must have an overall threat ranking of 21-28, this determines that the individual is most likely to become a threat, but can usually be dealt with rather easily.
- High Threat- This level must have an overall threat ranking of 29-36, this determines that the individual is a possible threat, and should be dealt quickly to reduce casualties.
- Severe Threat- This level must have an overall threat ranking of 37-44, this determines that these individuals are highly dangerous. and is advised to be dealt quickly to reduce casualties
- Critical Threat-This level must have an overall threat level of 45-50, these individuals should be closely watched and must be dealt with immediately once they decide to go against everyone.